Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Thank you...


Hello.  Thanks so much for stopping by today.  So glad you did.

I've started working on my son's graduation announcements.  His Aunt took over 200 pictures and we settled on a few of them.  Then narrowed them down to a couple and settled on one for the announcement and one for thank you notes.  Last week I worked on a prototype for the card and came up with something I think will be pretty good.  I'll be showing that at a later date.

I had some time to color up with this little image.  It's Thank You from Saturated Canary.  She is just precious!!


The flowers, ribbon, button and brads are from my stash.  They are cherry blossoms and Reflections.  The paper is My Minds Eye Miss Caroline that I purchased from Peachy Cheap a while back.  



I colored the image with my Copic markers in colors that I would not normally use.  Pastels.  I cut the image out with my Labels 10 Nestie and dotted the background with the same colors I colored the image with and added some Stickles as well.


I have entered this card into the following challenges:

Card Positioning Systems:  #261 sketch
The Shabby Tea Room:  photo inspiration
Make It Monday:  anything goes
Creative Stamp Friends:  bingo (pastel / ribbon / button)
Allsorts Challenge:  buttons and thread

Hope you have a great day!

Later chicas!

Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. What a darling image! SO glad you could play along with us at TSTR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card, your delicate colouring is so pretty
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!

    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow love how you have coloured her Cleota! The pastels work beautifully and that paper is so yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Cleota and such delicate soft colours.

    Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts this week and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow gorgeous card, so soft, sweet and pretty.
    I saw your card on MIM :)
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO pretty...it's amazing how no black lines really changes an image! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning! Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. How super cute is this image and love the soft colours you have used.
    Saw your card on MIM, good luck with the challenge.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet and feminine card, nice use of that CPS sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card, a great design and wonderful colors.
    Thanks for joining us this week at
    Creative Stamp Friends
    Hugs
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ein tolles Motiv und Du hast es wunderbar in Szene gesetzt, danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Kreativen Stempelfreunden.

    LG
    Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautifully done- I have just found this digi company and their beautiful digi's! I love the coloring you did and the beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. you have again made quite fantastic artwork! Really adorable!
    hugs samxxx:>)
    Membership Cards
    Plastic VIP Cards
    scratch cards

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful card! Love your coloring. Just wanted to stop by and wish you a very Happy Birthday! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice!
    congratulatios!
    I prepared a Card for CPS-261
    here:
    http://carolinamaraboliscrap.blogspot.com/2012/05/dama-vintage-con-espejo.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wowie! this is So Darling and Beautiful all at the Same time! Love your Fabulous coloring and the super Sweet dp's you paired with this little Cutie! So Adorable! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete